Events : RADPRACT: The Known Unknowns of Everyday Radiology Practice - July 22, 2017
Co-hosted by Radiology Education Foundation & Christian Medical College & IRIA Vellore Subchapter
Key Learning Objective:
1. Radiation exposure: Substance over hype
2. Daily DO's and DON'T's in CT and MRI: Managing issues related to contrast, pregnancy, metal implants etc
3. Medicolegal and ethical considerations of consent, filming and reporting
4. Mastering various compliance issues related to AERB and PC-PNDT
1. 1. The workshop will held on 22nd July, 2017 at CMC Hospital, CK Job Hall, Paul Building, Vellore.
2. Registration fee :
Early Bird till 24th Jun, 2017
From 25th Jun - 10th Jul, 2017)
From 11th Jul, 2017 onwards
3. Only 100 registrations will be accepted on first-come, first-serve basis.
4. There will be lunch served with coffee breaks.
Payment Mode: Registration can be done online by Credit/Debit card or by Cash or Demand Draft or NEFT.
REGISTRATION FORM (By Credit/Debit Card)
Download Form (By Cash/Demand Draft/NEFT)
Please send the printed form along with Cash/DD/NEFT details to the following address:
Radiology Education Foundation,
"F", 1st Flr, Bhaveshwar Vihar,
383 Sardar V P Rd,
Mumbai 400 004.
1. City : Mumbai
2. Bank : Bank of India
3. Branch : Prarthana Samaj
4. Swift code: BKIDINBBPRS
5. A/c Type & No.: SAVINGS' A/C,- No.003910100017480
6. Full Name of beneficiary : Radiology Education Foundation
7. The IFSC Code - BKID0000039.
8. MICR Code no:- 400013048