Dates and Venue
Kolkata : Hotel Pride
March 18 : 1400 – 2000 hrs followed by dinner
March 19 : 0830 –1645 hrs
The Pride Hotel
Mumbai : Mayfair Rooms, Worli
March 21 : 0900 – 1600 hrs
March 22 : 0830 – 1645 hrs
DR ANNIE BESANT ROAD WORLI,
TEL: +91 22 40501111,
FAX : +91 22 491 5555
. MMC has allotted three Credit Hours for the Mumbai Course
Radiology Education Foundation
Bhavin Jankharia - Trustee
Varsha Joshi - Trustee
Suresh K. Mukherji
Chairman, Radiology Department, Professor of Radiology and W.F. Patenge Endowed Chair, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, U.S.A
- Varsha Joshi : Senior Consultant – Division of CT and MRI Vijaya Group of Imaging Centers Hyderabad
- Sanjay Vaid: Chief - Head, Neck and ENT Imaging Division Star Imaging and Research Center, Pune
- Saugata Sen: Consultant Radiologist Tata Medical Center, Kolkata
Course highlights and objectives
The course is an interactive learning experience and will cover all anatomic areas of the head and neck with sessions on temporal bone, skull base, squamous cell carcinoma, orbit, paranasal sinsues, and pediatric head and neck issues.
- Understand relevant head and neck anatomy
- Provide information on current imaging techniques, protocols and choosing the appropriate studies for imaging the head and neck
- Discuss differential diagnoses of the head and neck based on imaging characteristics of the abnormalities.
Who should attend
Radiology residents at all levels of training
Radiologists who wish to gain a better understanding of head & neck radiology
ENT surgeons and residents who participate in the care of patients with head and neck disorders that would like a concise, two-day refresher course on head & neck imaging
Kolkata (with accommodation)
Kolkata and Mumbai (without accommodation)
||After 15th Jan 2015
After 15th Feb 2015
Before 15th Jan 2015
After 15th Jan 2015
|After 15th Feb 2015
*Accommodation will be for 18th night. Price is on twin sharing basis incl taxes + 1 day breakfast on 19th morning.
- Registration is on first-come, first-serve basis and will stop the moment 150 registrations are done. Other-wise, the last date for registration is 5th March, 2015.
- A list of confirmed registrants will be put up regularly.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- There will be food served on both days of the event.
- Spot registration will be accepted and fees will be Rs.5500 without accommodation and Rs.9000 with accommodation.