Co-hosted by Radiology Education Foundation & Christian Medical College & IRIA Vellore Subchapter
Key Learning Objective:
- Radiation exposure: Substance over hype
- Daily DO’s and DON’T’s in CT and MRI: Managing issues related to contrast, pregnancy, metal implants etc
- Medicolegal and ethical considerations of consent, filming and reporting
- Mastering various compliance issues related to AERB and PC-PNDT
- The workshop was held on 22nd July, 2017 at CMC Hospital, CK Job Hall, Paul Building, Vellore.
- Only 100 registrations will be accepted on first-come, first-serve basis.
- There will be lunch served with coffee breaks.
- Registration fee was:
|Category||Early Bird till 24th Jun, 2017||From 25th Jun – 10th Jul, 2017)||From 11th Jul, 2017 onwards|
|Fee||Rs. 2500||Rs. 3000||Rs. 3500|
Payment Mode: Registration can be done online by Credit/Debit card or by Cash or Demand Draft or NEFT.
Please send the printed form along with Cash/DD/NEFT details to the following address:
Radiology Education Foundation,
“F”, 1st Flr, Bhaveshwar Vihar,
383 Sardar V P Rd,
Mumbai 400 004.
- City : Mumbai
- Bank : Bank of India
- Branch : Prarthana Samaj
- Swift code: BKIDINBBPRS
- A/c Type & No.: SAVINGS’ A/C,- No.003910100017480
- Full Name of beneficiary : Radiology Education Foundation
- The IFSC Code – BKID0000039.
- MICR Code no:- 400013048