Co-hosted by Radiology Education Foundation & Dept of Radiodiagnosis Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) Medical College, Pune
Key Learning Objective:
- Radiation exposure: Substance over hype
- Daily DO’s and DON’T’s in CT and MRI: Managing issues related to contrast, pregnancy, metal implants etc
- Medicolegal and ethical considerations of consent, filming and reporting
- Mastering various compliance issues related to AERB and PC-PNDT
- The workshop will be conducted on 24th Feb, 2018 at Third floor Auditorium, Bharati Vidyapeeth ( Deemed to be University ), Dhankawadi, Pune
- Registration fee as:
|Fees Category||Early Bird till 10th Jan, 2018||From 11 to 31 Jan 2018||From 1st Feb onwards||Spot if available|
|Residents||Rs. 1000||Rs.1500||Rs. 2500||Rs.3000|
3. Only 100 registrations will be accepted on first-come, first-serve basis.
4. There will be lunch served with coffee breaks.
Payment Mode: Registration can be done online by Credit/Debit card or by Cash or Demand Draft or NEFT
Please send the printed form along with Cash/DD/NEFT details to the following address:
Radiology Education Foundation,
“F”, 1st Flr, Bhaveshwar Vihar,
383 Sardar V P Rd,
Mumbai 400 004.
- City : Mumbai
- Bank : Bank of India
- Branch : Prarthana Samaj
- Swift code: BKIDINBBPRS
- A/c Type & No.: SAVINGS’ A/C,- No.003910100017480
- Full Name of beneficiary : Radiology Education Foundation
- The IFSC Code – BKID0000039.
- MICR Code no:- 400013048