- The FRCR final exam revision course was held after the successful course in 2006.
- This was a whole day intensive course which had tests and tought the candidates in a near exam like situation.
- The course included 3 sessions each of rapid reporting, long cases and vivas. The vivas consisted of one candidate in the hot seat and real time marking on each case- simulating the exam.
- The examiners were trained in India and UK and were well aware of the need of the candidates appearing from India.
- Exam tips, techniques and individual feed back was given
- Course fee was Rs 10,500
25 February 2007 : 2nd Mumbai FRCR Part 2B Revision Course
Past RRC & Other CME’s