1st FRCR 2B Revision Course
- The FRCR (Fellow of Royal College of Radiologists, London, UK) revision courses will be held on 12th February, 2006, in Mumbai
- This course is aimed at candidates who will aim to sit for the Royal College of Radiologists FRCR final part 2B in 2006 or future.
- The FRCR 2B course includes sessions of rapid reporting, long cases and vivas – following the exam format.
- This is a whole day intensive course which tests and teaches the individual in a near ‘exam-like’ situation
- The vivas will consist of one candidate in the ‘hot seat’ – and real time marking on each test case – simulating the final Royal College exam
- Each examiner is a consultant radiologist in UK and already examiner in the FRCR revision courses within UK.
- The examiners are trained both in India and UK and are well aware of the need of the candidates appearing from India.
- Exam tips, techniques and individual feed back will be given.
- Questions about FRCR parts 1 and 2A will be answered if needed
- Number of places will be limited to 16 and will be allotted on first come first served basis.
- Course fees – Rs 9500.
Dr A Anbarasu MD DNB DMRE DMRD FRCR
Consultant Radiologist & Royal College Tutor
University Hospitals Coventry & Warwickshire, UK
Dr M Chandramohan MBBS DMRD FRCR
Bradford Royal Infirmary, UK