The Radiology Education Foundation (REF) is a not-for-profit trust, registered with the Charity Commissioner and eligible for tax-deduction under Section 80(G).
The main aim of the REF is to promote resident education in India, which to say the least, needs a lot of improvement. To this end, the REF aims to
- Hold Resident Review Courses annually.
- Hold mid-year Advanced Review Courses on specific subjects for residents and consultants.
- Promote REF scholars for training and exposure abroad and in India.
- Promote resident education through the INTERNET and involve as
many radiologists in India and abroad in our movement
- Expand our program to include other South Asian countries.
- Publish books, CDROMS, videos, etc. to further radiology education.